The information Cook Law Office, PLLC. website collects from you may include:
• Your Name
• Your e-mail address
Your telephone number
• Your home or work address
• We may also collect demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your zip code, age, gender, preferences, interests and favorites.
Your computer software such as your IP address, referring website addresses, browser type, domain names and access times.
Your personal information is vital for us to deliver the products and services you have requested. We may also use your information to inform you of other products or services available from Cook Law Office, PLLC. and our partner firms and affiliates as well as send you surveys which will help us improve on the products and services we offer. Rest assured that we do not sell, rent or lease your personal information to third parties.
The Cook Law Office will share your personal information only under the following circumstances:
• We may share your information with our trusted business partners only if it’s needed to deliver the products or/and services you requested.
• We may also contact you on behalf of our business partners about services or product offerings that we strongly feel may be of interest to you. If you consent, we may then give your personal information to our business partners.
• We will provide your personal information with law-enforcement agencies, if we are legally bound to do so or if we feel that it’s needed to protect the safety of Cook Law Office, PLLC. and/or I Cook Law Office, PLLC. users or visitors and/or the general public.
Cook Law Office, PLLC. may track the pages and websites you visit within our sites so we can customize the content and services we deliver to our customers.
Google Analytics and Adwords
CookLawOfficeAZ.com utilizes Google Adwords to advertise on third party websites, including Google. As such, we may advertise to previous visitors to our site. You may spot our advertisement on the Google search results page or a site in the Google Display Network.
• If you choose to change the settings/preferences for how Google advertises to you, please visit the Google Ad Preferences page.
• If you want to adjust your cookie settings or use a browser plug-in so you can completely opt out of interest-based advertising, please click here.
Highest Level of Security
Cook Law Office, PLLC. uses the highest reasonable measures to protect your personal information. We use security technologies such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol when transmitting sensitive information to other websites. We also do routine check-ups to look for possible vulnerabilities.
However, even with the maximum effort applied to secure your information, please note that we do not, cannot, guarantee absolute security. A 100% secured method of electronic data transmission and storage does not exist.
Cook Law Office, PLLC. does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13 and want to use our website, please ask for your parent or guardian’s permission.
We are confident of your capability to make sound decisions in regard to your privacy. If you feel that it is for your best interest to opt-out of receiving any or all information from us, please let us know by calling us at (602) 255-0606.
Cook Law Office, PLLC. reserves the right to modify this Privacy Statement for reasons we deemed suitable.
Your personal information may be transferred as part of the sale in the event that Cook Law Office, PLLC. should sell, merge or transfer a part of the business.
If you have any question or comment in regard Cook Law Office’s Statement of Privacy, please feel free to contact us:
1601 N. 7th St. Suite 230 A & D
Phoenix, AZ 85006
Office: (602) 255-0606
Fax: (888) 344-8594
4500 S Lakeshore Dr #510
Tempe, AZ 85282
Office: (480) 255-0606
Fax: (888) 344-8594